Pre-loved fashion | Worldwide shipping | FREE UK shipping over £100
Only 20% of garments are given a second chance, either by a new owner or by being recycled. The remaining 80% of all discarded clothes are destined directly for landfill or incineration (350,000 tonnes in the UK alone annually). The clothing that ends up in landfill can sit there for over 200 years, emitting methane - greenhouse gas more potent than carbon - as it decomposes.*
I SAVED YOU is our new capsule collection that consists of factory samples and new garments donated by the founders’ friends and family that have been branded with our mission’s slogan. The aim is to rescue these brand new beautiful basics from landfill and champion the sharing and recycling of unworn clothes. Loop Generation wants you to love, wear and eventually share these items to keep them in the Loop as long as possible.